I know it’s a stressful and difficult time for many people right now.
I wanted to go ahead and put together a list of resources to help you manage stress and improve your mental health during this time.
Here are the best resources I could find for you to use while we are all socially isolating and spending a lot of time at home.
- The Calm App: This app is usually $5.83 per month but you can get a free trial to try it and see if you like it. It has meditation, exercises for getting better sleep and masterclasses about different mindfulness related topics.
- Headspace: This is my favorite meditation app. They have released a package of free meditations called weather the storm to help people cope with the stress caused by the Corona Virus outbreak.
- BetterHelp: I use this app to get online therapy. If you want to talk to a certified therapist online at an affordable price I recommend you check it out.
- Uplift App: If you can’t afford therapy but know you really need to do something to manage your depression during this time I recommend this app.
- Vent App: Want to vent your feelings anonymously? This app is for you.
- Free kundalini yoga course to balance chakras
- Brit and Co is giving away their courses for FREE to help people cope. Lots of great craft courses, use code SELFCARE at checkout.
- Free online courses from Harvard University
- Coursera: Popular free courses
- Pop Sugar Active is giving away free workouts
- Udemy has a large selection of free courses. Here are some on arts and crafts and health and fitness.
- Skillshare has a lot of free lifestyle and productivity courses
- Mind Valley offers some free personal development courses
Printables & Freebies:
- Free 12 week goal setting printables
- Goal setting workbook
- Free printable wall art and more
- All of my mental health printables
Mental Health Resources:
- How to stop feeling anxious in five minutes or less
- Grounding techniques for anxiety
- Anxiety blog posts on Radical Transformation Project
- Crisis Text Line Anxious about the Corona Virus? Text HOME to 741741 to text with a crisis counselor
- 81 Mental Health Resources for When You Can’t Afford Therapy
- Designed for Awesome articles about managing stress
- Resilient: a blog about mental health
- The Mighty: Mental health website/blog
- Radical Transformation Facebook group
Crafts and Projects:
- Learn how to crochet with this free 5-day email course
- Cricut craft along challenge
- Journaling for beginners
- Skillshare has tons of free craft tutorials
I share all of the best articles I find online every day on my Pinterest account. Be sure to follow me so you don’t miss any. Here are a handful I thought you might find helpful.
- How to survive teaching your kids at home during a school closing
- What to Watch, Listen to and Read During Your Coronavirus Self-Quarantine
- 9 Books that will give you hope in uncertain times
- Activities to do with your toddler when you’re stuck at home
- 50+ Free printables activities for preschool-3rd grade
- Free School cancellation activities pack
- Best self-help books for women
- Comforting Streaming TV Shows for Stressful Times
- 100 Useful Things To Do When You’re Bored
- Greatist: website with lots of great articles to browse when you’re bored
- 100 things to do when you’re bored
- How to clean and disinfect the coronavirus
- How to practice self care during Coronavirus
- 100 things to do while stuck inside due to a pandemic
- Mindful meditations youtube channel
- EFT Tapping to lower your stress about the virus
- Casey Neistat a Guide to Life (inspirational clips from his vlog)
- Allowing Miracles EFT Tapping
- Life Happens For You Jim Carey Speech
- Anxiety and Your Ancient Brain: 10 Skills to Manage Anxiety when the News is Scary
- Dealing with CORONAVIRUS ANXIETY (COVID-19)
- Cope with Anxiety from the Coronavirus Outbreak | Cognitive Behavioral Tools & Life Hacks
- 15 Self Care Ideas for Coronavirus Quarantine
- How To Deal with Uncertainty
- 30 Day Decluttering Challenge
- Cutest puppies doing funny things
- 5 Ways to Stay Motivated
- High Vibe Honey: Weekly show with card pulling and tapping
- Zoo and aquarium livestreams
- How to Bullet Journal
- Yoga for Uncertain Times
- Apartment friendly pilates
- The Fitness Marshall (dance workouts)
- 7-day beginner core workout
- Yoga for anxiety and stress
- Spiritual Boss Lady Meditation series
- Meditation for Anxiety
- Heart Alchemy Yoga is doing a free meditation series on her channel
- 5-minute meditation you can do anywhere
Every day I listen to a podcast while I walk my dog. Here are some of my favorites
- Radical Transformation Podcast
- Simply Be
- Style Your Mind
- Rise Together
- Unf*ck Your Brain
- School of Greatness
- Design Your Dream Life
- The Life Coach School
- Lavendaire Lifestyle
- Hay House Radio
- Blogging Breakthroughs – this is my blogging podcast if you’re interested in starting an online business check it out!
Positive Instagram Accounts:
- @coolmancoffeedan These are funny animated cartoons
- @deepakchopra mind-body expert and author
Want to save these resources for later? Pin this post to your favorite Pinterest board!
This blog post is sponsored by BetterHelp, but all opinions are my own. As a BetterHelp affiliate, we may receive compensation from BetterHelp if you purchase products or services through the links provided. I am not a licensed therapist or mental health professional. If you are suffering from a major disorder and need treatment please seek the help of a professional. If you need help finding a mental health care provider call 1-800-662-HELP (4357) or visit BetterHelp to talk to a certified therapist online at an affordable price. This post contains affiliate links, you can read my full disclosure policy here.Radical Transformation Project.com is committed to providing information on mental health and personal development, but is not written by a health care professional. All material provided at radicaltransformationproject.com is for informational purposes only, and is not to be taken as medical advice or recommendation. Any health concern or condition should be addressed by a doctor or other appropriate health care professional. The information and opinions found on this website are written based on the best data available at the time of writing, and are believed to be accurate according to the best discernment of the author. Those who do not seek council from the appropriate health care authority assume the liability of any harm which may occur. The publisher of this site is not responsible for any errors or omissions in any content herein. Radical Transformation Project is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.